Latest blog post
posted on Nov 27, 2014 Read more
Latests Insights from hiil.org
HiiL is a research and development institute for the justice sector. Passionate about making justice work for both people and organisations, we believe strongly in ‘innovating justice’. We work globally, but are based in The Hague – for more than a century a city of peace and justice.
- New blog post created by Christina Moreno
- New blog post created by
- New blog post created by Sam Muller
- New innovation created: National Ombudsman: Service Government
- New innovation created: LAWTRAC: Legislative Alignment With Trade and Regional Agreements and Commitments
- New innovation created: Simple Online Complaints Process to Resolve Consumer Disputes
- New challenge created: Guidelines for transparency of networked rulemaking
- New challenge created: Can companies trump laws invoking better regulation?
- New challenge created: New rulemaking procedures for parliaments
- Terencio Licdo García suggests on Judicial facilitators