Innovating Justice Community
Innovating Justice connects and facilitates innovators, thinkers, leaders and doers committed to strengthening the rule of law and improving access to justice.
We invite any interested person with a collaborative approach to join this global community and become a member.
Register right away and become actively engaged in strengthening the rule of law and improving access to justice.
leaderRolf H. WeberChair Professor for International Business Law | University of Zurich
leaderChristian ÅhlundExecutive Director | International Legal Assistance Consortium (ILAC)
leaderRichard Zajac SannerholmProject Leader and Researcher | Folke Bernadotte Academy
leaderMorten BergsmoVisiting Professor Peking University Law School
leaderThomas CarothersVice President for Studies Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
leaderBirgit SpiesshoferAttorney | Gaemo Group
leaderAna PalacioFormer Minister of Foreign Affairs of Spain. Member of the Council of State of Spain.
leaderMadeleine de Cock BuningChair | CIER and CAAAi
leaderLeon VerstappenProfessor of Civil Law, Academic Director | Groningen Centre for Law and Governance
Register so you can:
- Share your rule of law innovation and receive feedback
- Provide a rule of law challenge and stimulate innovators to deliver solutions
- Connect with rule of law professionals in the community
- Participate and contribute to online discussions about challenges and innovations
- Form new partnerships
- Access the Innovation Lab’s wealth of know-how, tools, services and people who can enhance your work