H. Timothy IsaacsVice President and Director of Education Center for Teaching the Rule of Law
- Serving as the director of education for the Virginia Law Foundation & The Virginia Bar Association Rule of Law Project.
- During my 42+ years in education, I have been a teacher, coach, administrator, director of curriculum development for Roanoke City Schools, and education policy analyst at ETS.
- I have spent my career working with gifted academic programs and advocating for interdisciplinary education.
- I earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from North Carolina Wesleyan College, a Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Virginia, and a Master of Arts in English from George Mason University.
- Member of the National Council for the Social Studies and the Virginia Consortium of Social Studies Specialists and College Educators.
- Adjunct professor at Roanoke College.