Innovating Justice Community
Innovating Justice connects and facilitates innovators, thinkers, leaders and doers committed to strengthening the rule of law and improving access to justice.
We invite any interested person with a collaborative approach to join this global community and become a member.
Register right away and become actively engaged in strengthening the rule of law and improving access to justice.
leaderKaren TseFounder and CEO International Bridges to Justice
leaderGijs ScholtensRetired partner | lawfirm NautaDutilh; Retired reserve officer (Rule of Law specialist 1st CIMIC bat) | Royal Netherlands’ Army
leaderZaza NamoradzeDirector of Budapest Office | Open Society Justice Initiative
leaderJan Michiel OttoDirector Van Vollenhoven Institute for Law, Governance and Development | Professor Leiden University
leaderDavid D. CaronC. William Maxeiner Distinguished Professor of Law University of California, Berkeley
leaderAlbert LinProfessor of Law | University of California, Davis School of Law
leaderMorly FrishmanResearch and Programme Officer Hague Institute for the Internationalisation of Law
leaderJames (Jim) GoldstonExecutive Director | Open Society Justice Initiative
leaderWilliam (Bill) LorisSenior Lecturer, Program Director | Loyola University Chicago School of Law (Rome Campus)
leaderA. Claire CutlerProfessor of International Law and Relations University of Victoria, Political Science Department
Register so you can:
- Share your rule of law innovation and receive feedback
- Provide a rule of law challenge and stimulate innovators to deliver solutions
- Connect with rule of law professionals in the community
- Participate and contribute to online discussions about challenges and innovations
- Form new partnerships
- Access the Innovation Lab’s wealth of know-how, tools, services and people who can enhance your work